To DC People:
Apr. 18th, 2010 12:03 amAs some of y'all know, I'm going home (Florida) for the summer. I have a Wii up here and was wondering if anyone would like to borrow it while I am gone, since I do not need it in FL. I have one remote with nunchuck, the Wii Sports game, two dance pads with a Disney dance game (with remixes of classic Disney songs), a microphone and karaoke game, and the Wii Fit. I like spreading gaming love and feel sad that they'll just be boxed up until I come back. Comment if you would be interested using them for the summer.
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-18 07:33 pm (UTC)also, i wanna seeeeeee you before you leave!!!!!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-18 11:23 pm (UTC)And we definitely have to see each other before I leave! Doing something really cheap, though, because my money's tight. XD
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-19 01:18 am (UTC)yay! when do you leave? my schedule is a mess...
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-19 08:43 pm (UTC)